All About Wedding Photography Co.
Paul – Photographer & Head Honcho
I’m the guy who makes sure that your wedding gets all of the love and attention it deserves, Making use of over ten years photography experience.
I love: Art, creating it and appreciating it
I cry: When I can’t shoot a fabulous wedding because I’m already booked
I laugh: Pretty much every time I look back at somebody’s Photobooth images!
I eat: Far too much buffet
I drink: Too much coffee
I play: The WORST board games at christmas
I watch: Gritty british dramas
I read: GQ, Esquire and Private Eye. not enough books
I listen: Lots of britpop and old rock music
I cringe: When reminded how badly I sing karaoke after a few glasses of red
What we can do for You
Our ultimate aim is to provide you with the services related to Wedding Photography. We put our heart and soul into providing you with the best quality Photography, Videography, Wedding Photobooth and Products.
You can check out all of our services by clicking the button below.
Where we Cover
The Wedding Photography co is based just outside of Liverpool, in the Northwest UK. We cover up to 100 miles of this location (approximately marked out on the map) free of charge This includes wedding photography in Liverpool, Manchester, North Wales, Lancaster and Leeds. If you’re unsure if we can cover your wedding location, simply Contact Us to find out, or for a quote on travel
Wedding Photography Philosophy
We believe that in hiring The Wedding Photography Co, our clients deserve a professional that can use technological expertise and creative vision to create a product that clients and amateur photographers could not do on their own. With digital SLR cameras becoming more and more affordable, there are many amateur photographers out there posing as professionals. Much is the same with videographers. Our goal is to educate our clients on the differences and provide artistic imagery that far surpasses other wedding photography studios.
Therefore, our wedding photography philosophy has 5 primary parts as follows:
1. Where words fail, our imagery speaks. Strive to capture the intangible, the inexplicable
2. Many of life’s best moments are unexpected. Anticipate and seek these moments.
3. Always appreciate our clients because they enable us to do what we love.
4. Push the boundaries of creativity, using any and every available tool – Wedding photographers should be using professional grade camera and lighting equipment. Wedding photographers & Videographers are artists; therefore must have a deep understanding of artistic theory including concepts on composition, lighting, color, design, balance, etc.
5. Strive for technical and compositional perfection in every image – Wedding photographers & videographers are constantly in unusual lighting situations with significant time constraints. Thus, we must be masters of our equipment. Being able to adjust camera settings quickly, anticipate lenses needed for each scene, use on and off-camera lighting techniques, etc. are crucial to being able to create a professional product.