Wedding Photography Co – Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘The Wedding Photography Co’, ‘The Photographer’ and ‘The photographers’ will hereby refer to all members of staff present on the event date, whether stills photo, video, assistants or photobooth staff. The term ‘The client’ will refer to any client name listed at the top of this agreement. Please read the Agreement in its entirety and contact The Wedding Photography Co if you have any questions or concerns about the Agreement. You will receive a copy of the signed document, which you are encouraged to print for your records.
1. This agreement contains the entire understanding between The Wedding Photography Co and the Client. It
supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. Only those changes or
modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by the Clients and The Wedding
Photography Co at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
2. Upon receipt of deposit, The Wedding Photography Co will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not
make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation deposit of £200 is non-refundable,
even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or
extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at time of signing the contract. The Reservation Deposit is
applied towards the contracted wedding photography package.
3. In the event that the Client cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in
this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the deposit will be forfeit. The Wedding Photography Co
agrees to refund all additional paid money (less expenditures for which receipts will be provided),
to the client.
4. The Client understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography
package is due one week prior to the wedding date.
5. The Client is responsible for transport costs to and from the wedding venue
when the venue is more than 100 miles from Liverpool City Centre (L1 Postcode).
6. The Client is responsible for the costs of any accommodation required by The Wedding Photography Co staff.
7. In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to
retain alternative staff for photography or video. The Wedding Photography Co will make every effort to secure
replacement staff of the same professional standing and ability able and/or willing to provide a similar
package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a
suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments
8. The Wedding Photography Co takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing
of photographs. However, in the unlikely event of the Client’s photographs being lost, stolen or
destroyed for reasons within or beyond The Wedding Photography Co’s control, the latter’s liability is limited to
the return of all payments received for the event package, together with the reasonable costs of
re-staging photographs of the couple and their families at a later date.
9. The Wedding Photography Co will document the events in a candid manner and take formal portraits as
necessary. The client should provide a full list on the details form of formal photographs required
including names and relationship to the client.
10. Prior to or during the event, the Client may inform the photographer of subjects which they
would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the
11. Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special
events during the wedding, The Wedding Photography Co cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the
12. The client assumes all responsibilities for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance permits, etc., which
may be required for The Wedding Photography Co. Client assumes all responsibility for obtaining and retaining
permission for access to any requested camera positions and is solely responsible for the quality of the final production
resulting from the use of, or inability to use, such camera positions.
13. The Wedding Photography Co is not responsible for poor audio if the microphone is not picking up the correct level of audio due to venue and weather, dark or grainy video resulting from inadequate lighting or the refusal of the client to allow camera-top lighting at the reception, or electrical or mechanical malfunctions on location that are beyond our control.
14. The Wedding Photography Co staff will establish an arrival time for the wedding date with the client prior to that date and remain on duty for the number of hours included in the package.
15. On its own behalf and on behalf of the subject: Client acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the The Wedding Photography Co’s past work and is requesting services with knowledge of The Wedding Photography Cos’ style and that it’s work is constantly evolving; that The Wedding Photography Co’s services are of a unique photographic and cinematic nature; that the video/images may be different from videos/images in the past; and that in creating the work we shall use our own creative judgment to create content consistent with our personal judgment and consistent with our vision of the event, which may be different from the clients and or the subject’s vision of the event. Accordingly, client acknowledges that the videos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or aesthetic criteria.
16. The client will receive an edited selection of high-resolution JPEG digital images and/or approximately a ten minute highlight video. The entire copyright to the media is retained by the photographer/Videographer at all times throughout the world. The
client must seek permission for use beyond reproduction and printing and viewing for the client personally, for friends,
guests and family.
17. The Clients hereby allows The Wedding Photography Co to display any images/video/content covered by this contract and
to generally promote the business by means of advertising, publicity material, websites,
exhibitions, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are
used lawfully and without damage to the clients.
18. The Client understands that no photographs will be released before three weeks.
19. The client understands that no unedited images will be released.
20. The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site
management. The Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the
photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is The Client’s
responsibility; The photographer can offer technical recommendations.
21. The Wedding Photography Co will be the only professional photographers/videographers booked on the day of the
wedding. The Wedding Photography Co reserves the right to ask other people to refrain from taking photographs at key
times, if it is considered that this may compromise the quality of the photographs. Any conflicts with other
photography/video coverage contracts and any notifications necessary to avoid such conflicts are the sole responsibility
of the client.
22. The Wedding Photography Co will not tolerate any level of verbal abuse or aggression. Either will result in
the immediate suspension of coverage.
23. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the
validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the
agreement shall remain in full force and effect.